Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday 19 May 2011

friends..

I am the kind of person who couldn't live without friends.. i can say i have many friends, couple are my besties..
good thing Aris feels the same.. so I have no problem asking his permission to have me & friends time..

never imagine if i ever have to loose my best friend(s).. they have a significant place in me.. they add more colors in my colorful life.. they are wonderful just the way they are.. *jiah kok jadi lagu..

anyhooo.. I'm just saying, I couldn't picture my life without friends..
for those who feels you can live without friends, i pity you..

to my dearest friends, my endless gratitude for our friendship..
i wuf you all..!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment